Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Fatal error: Call to undefined function kunenaBuildRoute

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by beemedia
Hello

I wake up today and checking my site i get this very strage error all over my site

Fatal error: Call to undefined function kunenaBuildRoute() in /home/ccccccccccc/public_html/includes/router.php on line 311

Yesterday everything was running perfect, nothing as been installed or change since...

Any clues ?

I am running Kunena 1.5.7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Please upgrade to k1.5.14 at least, because you are using an outdated kunena version.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by beemedia
Upgrade is just install the 1.5.14 version ?

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by beemedia
When i make update i get the following error: XML Parsing Error at 3:84. Error 9: Invalid character

Then on admin i have this message:

La mise à jour de Kunena 1.5.14 a échoué!

Il manque l'ajout de quelques correctifs pour votre forum, et quelques fonctionnalités ne fonctionneront pas bien.
Essayez de faire de nouveau de mise à niveau. Si vous ne pouvez pas mettre à jour Kunena 1.5.14, vous pouvez facilement revenir à la dernière version.
Notre forum de support est accessible via cette adresse: www.kunena.com

More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
beemedia: Would you like to hear some really encouraging news?

Two days ago I upgraded a website from K 1.5.4 to K 1.6.4 ... yes, it's true! The job took about an hour to prepare the site, upgrade Joomla and a few other extensions to their latest versions, and then it took less than two minutes to go from K 1.5.4 to K 1.6.4 and everything worked perfectly!

After that I spent about 10 minutes adjusting a couple of colours to fit with my site theme and the forum was running smoothly ... and super fast!

Why not try K 1.6.4 on your site? Read K 1.6 Upgrade Guide for more information.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds