Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Kunena stopped working

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by dhinkle
I installed 1.5 on my Joomla 1.5 site. Fireboard was installed on the site some time back so I uninstalled it and installed Kunena. It was working until I loaded Artof User. I could no longer create or edit the forum settings. I could edit the parent topics but not the child forums. Everytime I would try to save changes, an error would popup with no information in it. I also could not create new child forums. I uninstalled Artof User but that didn't fix the problem. I uninstalled Kunena and reinstalled but that did not work either. Now, I cannot even access the forums, I just get a 404 - Component not found error when I try.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena stopped working
K 1.5.x was never designed to work with ACL software, like Artof User. The first version of Kunena that works with Artof User was K 1.6.2.

There is no question of support here for K 1.5. We recommend that you upgrade to K 1.6.3 (see K 1.6 Upgrade Guide).

Failing all efforts that you have made to recover from this "disaster", it may be advisable to restore your site from your last good backup. Good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds