Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Please help me i can open, view and post in a categorie from my website forum why?

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1 by nayanach
Hello friends

I was remove a threath and i get this problem now i use kunena forum to my support page and the members on my website can't view post or open this categorie i get this message ""An invalid post ID was requested."" please help me how i do? or what i need to do to fix this?

Thank you
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nayanach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Can we please have a little more information: please read the guidelines posted in K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first. What version of Kunena are you using?

Can you provide us with details (the URL, for instance) where we can see this happening for ourselves? :dry:

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by nayanach
I use Kunena 1.5.12

The Url is: www.ooopa.net/support/ooopa-support/tutorials-how-to

Must be logged to view the forum

The details is: Simply i can't view, or post in this categorie i get the message An invalid post ID was requested.

please help me i can't stay with my support blocked

thank you

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
As you would note in K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first , for security reasons we do not register with users' websites. If you can provide us with a test account/password to see the problem, that would help. You can post that information using the confidential tag (only Kunena moderators and administrators will be able to see what you place inside that tag), like this:
Code:
[confidential] Username = Password = [/confidential]
Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #5 by nayanach
Thank you for your help and answers

So here is the login
This message contains confidential information

thank you again
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled. Reason: changed to hide login details

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by sozzled
I see that you are using your own custom Kunena template. We can't be sure but it's possible that your hacking of Kunena source code could be the cause of your problems. When we're trying to figure out why things don't work, sometimes it's better to go back to a known environment (at least to get your forum working again) and for that reason I suggest you consider There is only one endorsed and supported Kunena template ... default_ex

Invalid Post ID usually means that there's a message that hasn't been "properly" incorporated into the jos_fb_message table; this could be because you have messages pending your approval (Review=Yes set for your category) and you have not yet approved the post. Is that a possibility in your case?

More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by nayanach
Is not the template befor wirks good but i was remove this from table os_fb_message too to view if works i think if i remove the post in database than works but not.... and now i have to unistall and install everything again? i lost all my forum? becouse the moust important categorie is this... and don't works...

"i will build kunena themes too soon"

regards

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #8 by sozzled
If you removed records from the jos_fb_message table, you will get Invalid Post ID responses in Kunena. Best suggestion I can make is to restore your forum/site from the last good backup you made. :)
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 7 months ago #9 by nayanach
But before i remove i get this messages...

but ok i was make the question is and now? is not possible to fix?

More
13 years 7 months ago #10 by nayanach
Better is not the first time i get this messages... i was remove becouse i think if i dont have this message more in database then is finish now what i need to do to remove this post ID?

HOW IS POSSIBLE TO FIX THIS OR IS NOT POSSIBLE?

IF NOT CAN I GET LL MY POSTS TO IMPORT TO A NEW INSTALLATION?

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds