Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Creating Multiple Forums within the same site

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by lynne
I'm trying to set up multiple forums on my site and I'm not sure if this is even possible. I do not want to limit visibility based on group it more of a separation based on the page the user is accessing.

For example:

I have one Forum called 'Fellows Forum' which is accessible within one section of my site (International) and I want to create another Forum call 'Performance Audits' to be accessible within another section of my site. However, I do not want the topics that were created for the Fellows Forum to show in my Performance Audits topics and vice versa.

The same users will be able to use both Forums at this time, however, I need the separation of the topics based on the location they are accessing it from.

Is this possible? and if so, where/how do I set this up. I have not been able to find anything on this throughout your documentation, I'm only finding information on setting permissions and group access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds