Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question New thread screen not formated properly in IE7 or IE8

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by gbustos

File Attachment:

File Name: FavorScreen.doc
File Size:145 KB

When i post a new thread the right column is pushed almost all the way to the right in IE (see attachment). In Firefox it formats correctly. I know this must be a fix with the css file but I have no idea what to change. Need to solve.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
You haven't given us a lot to go on. We haven't seen this issue with K 1.5.x before. :dry:

On the basis of what you've given us, please read: Before you ask for help with template issues ...

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by gbustos
I will give you more specifics:

Joomla 1.21
Kunena 1.51.12

the following is the url for the site www.todaysfavor.com

guests currently have write access without the need to login for easy testing.

If you post a thread in any category you will see exactly what the screen looks like. (the right half of the screen is pushed almost all the way to the right only in IE7&8 FireFix looks fine)

Thanks for your help

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by gbustos
:whistle:

Issues SOLVED. I refreshed the files in components/com_kunena and that seems to fix the issue. Seems like there was some file corruption going on.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5 by susanjvv
Hi there,

I am having the exact same problem as mentioned. IN IE7 & IE8 the text is shifted to the right and part of the sentence gets cut-off.

I am using Joomla V 1.5.22 and Kunena 1.5.12
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by susanjvv.

More
13 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled
susan: K 1.5.12 is no longer supported following the release of K 1.5.13.

Again, I strongly recommend that you begin looking at upgrading to K 1.6.2. The current support arrangements for K 1.5.13 are limited and, after K 2.0 is released (in a few months' time), support for K 1.5.x will stop completely.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds