Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question php-fusion v6x -> Kunena 1.5 90% completed

More
13 years 3 months ago #21 by Laacis
After migration,in forum index i had answer count mest up,so i had to change that manual in mysql.

About your time: just post some new thread,and time will change ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #22 by Gipa
Ok, great! And thanks again! :)

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #23 by G-Man
Hi All,

I'm new to Joomla and Kunena so please be gentle.

I've managed to set everything up installed the plugin on joomla. I have also imputed the database details in to the settings. I'm at the stage where I am trying to convert users and forums and get the following errors:

Clear And Convert Users

* Unable to connect to select database: 1044 - Access denied for user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' to database 'fusion_db_name'
* Unable to connect to select database: 1044 - Access denied for user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' to database 'joomla_db_name'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - DELETE command denied to user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__users'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - DELETE command denied to user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__core_acl_aro'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - SELECT command denied to user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__core_acl_aro'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - DELETE command denied to user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__core_acl_groups_aro_map'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - DELETE command denied to user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__community_users'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - DELETE command denied to user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__community_fields_values'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - DELETE command denied to user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__kunena_users'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - SELECT command denied to user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__users'
* Result set passed to dbGetRowHash was invalid.

Clear And Convert Forums

* Unable to connect to select database: 1044 - Access denied for user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' to database 'fusion_db_name'
* Unable to connect to select database: 1044 - Access denied for user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' to database 'joomla_db_name'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - DELETE command denied to user MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__kunena_categories'
* Unable to run database query: 1142 - SELECT command denied to user 'MY_DB_USER_NAME'@'localhost' for table 'DB_prefix__forums'
* Result set passed to dbGetRowHash was invalid.
* Unable to run database query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 7

Please can someone help me out with this thanks

Apache version 2.2.17
PHP version 5.2.14
MySQL version 5.0.91-community-log
PHP Fusion version 7.01.00
Joomla version 1.5.22
Kunena version 1.6.2
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by G-Man.

More
13 years 1 month ago #24 by fribse
I also see errors when I try to use this old tool.

Kunena really needs to make a proper conversion tool from phpfusion.

I guess that this old script is just too old, and it doesn't work in a new Joomla (1.6) and a new Kunena (1.6.3).

Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds