Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question php-fusion v6x -> Kunena 1.5 90% completed

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by Baldcat
Howdy folks, well it has been a long time, and we have just about finished the code.. So I'll start posting it up and folk can use it, upgrade it imporve it etc etc..

What it converts
- forum
- Articles
- user data

** use at your own risk, code is a little commented, and really don't have instructions as yet..

Step one,
Install fusionbridge plugin - php-fusion usesdouble hash and some salt from memory (been awhile) anyway, install plugin and enable, this will allow your transfered fusion users to be able to use their exsisting password.... YAY

Step two
upload the \fusion_joomla folder to the root of your joomla directory

Step three
browse to this directory, and select "Settings"
Setup the info.. source db, destination db prefix etc etc

Step, run through each of the steps..

Clear And Convert Users (this will delete all users in joomla, permissions will come across, so if you are a super admin in fusion you will be a super admin in joomla ** ensure you have the auth plugin installed first..)

Convert New Users (doesn't work :) )

Clear And Convert Articles (As it states - doesn't delete exsisting articles)
Convert New Articles

Clear And Convert Forums (this will blow away anythign you have in your kunena install)
Clear And Convert Threads & Posts (This is automaticlly followed into after the previous step)
Clear And Convert Message Bodies Only (As it states, this also begins the transfer os attachment records, yet is yet to be finished)

Do Some Tidying Up (encoded char, smiles etc etc add any modifications you want in here)

remember to delete the convertor after use, as your db settings are stored in the .dat file :)

File Attachment:

File Name: fusion_joomla.zip
File Size:20 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laacis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by Laacis
Thank You for this tool.

works fine with php-fusion v7

There is just one bug to fix- all forum convert went well,but something is with forum topic (subject) - they didn't convert at all, there is just space in subject! (look in pic)
How to fix that?

p.s. Sorry for my English!
Attachments:

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by Laacis
Sorry for double-post,but can someone help with this?

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by Baldcat
hiya, it is probably due to you using php fusion 7.. I've never looked at ver 7 , but it is probably something as simple as a different field name or something, especially if everything else has worked fine.. have a little dig around in the Clear And Convert Threads & Posts php file and find where it grabs the subject field..

More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by Baldcat
if I get time tmw, I'll take a bit of a look for you. Can you please post the forum table structure of fusion 7 ?

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #6 by Laacis
Thank you for helping...

Did you mean this:

Table structure for table `fusion_forums` = This is categories
Warning: Spoiler!

Table structure for table `fusion_posts` = Post messages

Table structure for table `fusion_threads` = and here are subjects and other stuff

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Laacis.

More
13 years 4 months ago #7 by Laacis
Downloaded V6 database to compare it with V7.
Found out that in V6, fusion_posts there is post_subject field , but in V7 there isn't.
For this migrator you coded that subjects are token from fusion_posts - post_subject field, but for v7 subject need to be taken from fusion_threads - thread_subject field. ( i think )

More
13 years 4 months ago #8 by Gipa
Hi

I was so happy to find this! It was exactly what I needed! :)

But I'm getting an error when trying to get the users to the new site:

* Unable to run database query: 1054 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_community_users' doesn't exist
* Unable to run database query: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_community_fields_values' doesn't exist
* Unable to run database query: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_fb_users' doesn't exist
* Unable to obtain row as associative array: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_fb_users' doesn't exist

I tried creating the first table: 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_community_users' and put in a field, just to see what would happen. I now get this error:

* Unable to run database query: 1054 - Unknown column 'userid' in 'where clause'
* Unable to run database query: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_community_fields_values' doesn't exist
* Unable to run database query: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_fb_users' doesn't exist
* Unable to obtain row as associative array: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_fb_users' doesn't exist

As far as I can tell, it is a problem with a query - the structure seems to have changed from php4 to php5. ( bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=13551 )

But I am completely lost...!!
Can anyone please help...?

:) Rie

More
13 years 4 months ago #9 by Gipa
By the way, the tables mentioned don't seem to exist in neither the old PHP Fusion db nor in the new Joomla db...?

More
13 years 4 months ago #10 by Gipa
If it helps, I'm going from MySQL serverversion 4.1.22 and clientversion 4.1.22 to serverversion 5.1.51 and clientversion 4.1.22...

Time to create page: 2.299 seconds