Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Users and messages disappearing

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by PAUSIMS
Hi guys,

I'm moving from one Joomla installation to a new one. Let's call the old one "a" and the new one "b". In the a installation I could see in the frontend 30.000 users and 50.000 posts. However, in phpmyadmin I can only see 19.000 users in the jos_users table and less than 50.000 entries in the jos_fb_messages table.

At first I thought the database tables had nothing to do with the actual users and messages but importing the tables in the new site I can see just 19.000 users and 30.000 messages.

I had JomSocial and FXUsers installed in the a site but not in the b one so that could explain the users missing but not the post. I assume I have to copy other tables but I don't kniw which.

Thanks,

Pau

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
Try to recount statistics in the Kunena backend. Do you still get the same results?

In phpmyadmin you may see estimation of the entries, not the actual count. You need to run SQL query to get the exact number.

I don't know what is happening in here. Maybe counting (stored elsewhere for performance) was off in Kunena?

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by PAUSIMS
The actual problem had to do with my server having problems with the MySQL server, they ended up saying me that the actual database was somewhere else, they moved it for some kind of hacking attempt, without notifying me, and they even updated the configuration.php for me - I changed the hosting provider, I don't want them to feel as free as to do this.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds