Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How do I get new thread, post and reply buttons to appear? All Kunena administrative tools are working.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Bloch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Bloch, and welcome to the forum.

The answer to your question may depend on how you have configured Kunena, on whether you are logged-in, and may also depend on the Joomla template that you are using. Your configuration report would help us to answer your question better.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Bloch
Thanks for your quick reply. My question was posted prematurely. I need to figure out how to update the Kunena software from a 1.x version (to see if that solves the problem) and before taking more of your time. FYI, the new threat (etc.) buttons do not appear in the online or offline settings.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
How to upgade from K 1.x is a very different question. Please read K 2.0 Upgrade Guide in the Wiki for the answer to that question.

When you write K 1.x I assume you mean K 1.0 or K 1.5. (The term "new thread" disappeared after K 1.5 and we now use the term "new topic" instead. Also, there was no configuration report feature available in those very old versions of Kunena.)

K 1.x is not supported and therefore I have moved your topic to a different category. We do not answer questions about unsupported versions of Kunena on this forum but we're happy to answer questions about problems that people have trying to upgrade from K 1.x to K 2.0
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds