Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question "Latest Discussion" module needed for Kunena 1.5.8 Not able to upgrade to latest ver on joomla 1.5

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by topcafirms
I hope somebody will respond to this...

Where can I get "Latest Discussion" module for Kunena 1.5.8

General reply will be "why don't you upgrade"

I tried that also by (URL & Package upload) but not able to upgrade to latest ver on joomla 1.5

What should i do??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
You understand what is meant by the "general response is 'upgrade'" means? It means that we do not answer questions about unsupported versions of Kunena on this forum. As far as I know, there is no "latest discussion" module available for K 1.5.8.

For general information about obtain outdated, unsupported versions of Kunena (and possibly versions of Kunena that are defective), please see Download information (old versions of Kunena) in the Wiki.

The latest version of Kunena (K 2.0.3) can be installed on J! 1.5.26. If you cannot upgrade to J! 1.5.26 then, regrettably, that's a different issue and one that you will need to find a solution elsewhere.

This topic has been moved to the archive. No further information will be given on this subject.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds