Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Looking for Kunena 1.5.11

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by clend
I used that version 1.5.11, and I have kept all these tables (messages, ...) of my previous forum.
Now, working with the Joomla Cms 2.5, I have installed the last version Kunena 2.03 in a new fold, without the previous version 1.5.11. Unfortunely, during the installation and after well detecting my previous tables, the conversion of the old messages seemed vey well done (when I go in phpmyadmin), but in the front end I find only 10 messages -the most recent- about 1000 real messages !
So, I think I have to:
* uninstall Kunena 2.03
* check and delete all the Kunena tables
* install the old version Kunena 1.5.11
* install the old tables
* check the component Kunena under my Joomla 2.5 in order to update all my Kunena forum
Unfortunely, I don't find a Kunena 1.5.11 version.
Could you give me a link for downloading a such version ?
Best regards.

ps: sorry for my English, I'm French !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Looking for Kunena 1.5.11
We do not normally respond to questions about unsupported versions of Kunena.

All versions of Kunena (including unsupported versions) are available by going to the download page (there is a link at the bottom of that page where you can find the old versions). The link that you are looking for is joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs

You should note that K 1.5.11 will not install or operate with J! 2.5. K 1.5 was a J! 1.5 extension.

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Looking for Kunena 1.5.11
The fix for your issue can be found from here:

www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Support/12599...-known-issues#137655

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds