Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is not a support forum for sh404SEF or its related products. For sh404SEF support you should visit sh404SEF .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use sh404SEF with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of sh404SEF.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Important After installation my site gets blank (sh404SEF)

More
10 years 10 months ago #11 by webscom
Hello,

I have exactly the same problem as you, I have a blank page with just my logo, as soon as I turn off sh404sef I have no worries (using Joomla rewriting it works perfectly), and when I uninstall Kunena , like all works again perfectly.

For now I'm using the default Joomla rewrite

thank you

(I use the latest versions of Joomla and every components)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #12 by xillibit
Hello,

For now Kunena 3.0 is incompatible with sh404sef, so in sh404sef in tab component remove Kunena : anything-digital.com/forum/extension/sh4...m-with-kunena-3.html

Peachmelba wrote: Thx a lot.

What do you want me to do in :
Go to sh404SEF in the backend
* Edit Configuration (green button)
* General > By component > Kunena

Shall i change something ?

It is working after you have done something. What did you do to make it work ?

I am not sure what you men by i shall not use joomla router? Can you specify ?

You need to remove/disable Kunena from the list, after that the Kunena URLs will be handled by Joomla! router system instead of sh404sef and it will work

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by xillibit.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #13 by komir

xillibit wrote: Hello,

For now Kunena 3.0 is incompatible with sh404sef, so in sh404sef in tab component remove Kunena : anything-digital.com/forum/extension/sh4...m-with-kunena-3.html

Peachmelba wrote: Thx a lot.

What do you want me to do in :
Go to sh404SEF in the backend
* Edit Configuration (green button)
* General > By component > Kunena

Shall i change something ?

It is working after you have done something. What did you do to make it work ?

I am not sure what you men by i shall not use joomla router ? Can you specify ?

You need to remove/disable Kunena from the list, after that the Kunena URLs will be handled by Joomla! router system instead of sh404sef and it will work

Is anything is changed about kunena and sh404sef?
SEO optimisation
Antivirus Bitdefender
Domidona IT prva u izradama web stranica
For better web hosting
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by komir.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds