Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products. For Community Builder support you should visit Joomlapolis .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use Community Builder with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of Community Builder.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved user registration goes to wrong page

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by sublevel4
I have CB and Kunena setup and for some reason when you click on the registration link in Kunena it goes to the regular registration page not the CB page as it should. Any other place on the site goes to the CB registration page. When i go to the Kunena plugin manager and click on the plg_kunena_comprofiler i get a 500 error: 500 The file comprofiler.xml could not be found. i don't know if these are related but i need the Kunena reg. link to go to the CB reg. page.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
try to install kunena again, you are missing some files.

Maybe a permission issue.. but first try to install kunena again
The following user(s) said Thank You: sublevel4

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by sublevel4
Ok tried that and this is what i got

on one issue. Is this a permission issue?
Attachments:

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by sublevel4
Got it, I went digging and the permission on the comporfiler folder was 0000 for some reason.

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by 810
ok, is it fixed now?

More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by sublevel4
Yes it is. thank you for the help

More
7 years 10 months ago #7 by Kristybernales
Having the same issue, Try 2-3 times reinstalling but did not get resolve.

More
7 years 10 months ago #8 by sozzled

Kristybernales wrote: Having the same issue ...

I'm sorry, I'm not exactly sure that I understand your problem.

Are you having a problem installing Kunena? Are you having a problem installing Community Builder? Or have you installed both Kunena and Community Builder and you're having a problem with user registration? Or, you've installed everything and you're getting HTTP 500 Internal Server errors?

More
7 years 10 months ago #9 by 810
check the permissions.

More
7 years 10 months ago #10 by Kristybernales
Finally I have managed to install Kunena successfully and checked all the permissions. Thank-you for your time!!

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds