Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question Where's the developer documentation ( plugin development...)

More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by mikerotec
Currently using latest Kunena forum (5.1.2), and want to develop a couple of plugins for it.

But I notice that the documentation is SPARSE ( empty, for developer info!!) and these Kunena forums seem to be a bit of a wasteland.

Do I have to hand-disassemble the ENTIRE CODEBASE and make my own "developer docs"?? :(

I have serious doubts about the viability of Kunena forum going forward into Joomla4 and beyond, if this is the case! :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You can take by example the plugins existing already in Kunena to develop ours : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/tree/K5.1...nena/install/plugins

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by 810
Its bad that we lost a few years ago the docs for kunena developing, all was saved on cache files on the doc system.

More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by mikerotec
Are any of those plugin examples "bootstrap 4" compatible (do they work in Joomla 4 alpha?)

More
5 years 8 months ago #5 by 810
No, im working on a b4 template. its not uploaded to GitHub yet. But it will be on the K6.0 branch.
But yes its working on J4.

More
5 years 8 months ago #6 by mikerotec
Impressively kickin' little forum you have here... not only did you just multipost 22 times - but I got 22 email notices about it...

More
5 years 8 months ago #7 by 810
srry posted with a buggy edge beta browser, it shouldn't be added 22x.
Should be fixed tomorrow.

More
3 years 6 months ago #8 by bytekulturmaya
I've been looking for it too - is there still no developer doc?
I don't need a complete documentation, but a list of plugin types to be used as well as custom events available would be great.
The github link doesn't work btw: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/tree/K5.1...nena/install/plugins

More
3 years 6 months ago #9 by xillibit
Hello,

The developper part of doc hasn't been completed

Kunena 5.1 branch has been archived now the link is the following : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-5.1-archive

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds