Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved language issue...

More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by Yumiko
language issue... was created by Yumiko
I have downloaded the language pack and installed it, my default language is italian in front end of joomla (administrator's end in japanese), but my forum language is in japanese in some parts...:dry: How can I change my forum language from japanese to italian?? Thank you for your help!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic language issue...
The menu items get the language, which is chosen in the backend during the installation.
If you have the original Kunena menus (without change), then switch in the backend to Italian, then go to "Kunena -> Tools -> Menu Manager" and click on top on "Restore Kunena Menu". Afterwards you can switch back the admin language to Japanese.
Or you change the menu items language manually. Then go to "Menus -> Kunena Menu" and open the menu items one by one and change the menu titles and the alias names.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yumiko

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #3 by Yumiko
Replied by Yumiko on topic language issue...
Thank you so much for your precious help!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Yumiko.

Time to create page: 0.617 seconds