Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Translation of kunena discuss

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by NewbieNr1
I can't find the language strings (kunena discuss plugin) for swedish translation in joomla override manager.
Where is the file located?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Translation of kunena discuss
"plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/language/sv-SE/sv-SE.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini"

More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by NewbieNr1
I have tried editing both the swedish and english .ini files but it will not change in the front-end?

E.g. ; PLG_KUNENADISCUSS_DISCUSS="Diskutera denna artikel" (translation from "Discuss this article").

Any ideas?

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #4 by rich
I see now in the swedish language lacks the complete translation. Download and unzip this file. Copy the included ini file to "language/sv-SE".
The couple of untranslated strings you must translate itself.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by rich.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #5 by NewbieNr1
I have done what you said.

The Kunena discuss plugin still doesn't change text strings to swedish and the strings are not searchable in joomla language override manager. Pls see screenshot

Any idea?
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by NewbieNr1.

More
6 years 9 months ago #6 by rich

I have done what you said.

You had copied the file to the correct folder? I meant "language/sv-SE" not "[strike]plugins/content/kunenadiscuss/language/sv-SE/sv-SE[/strike]".

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #7 by NewbieNr1
Oh ok! I copied it now to the right place. I can now find the swedish translation in the override manager. But it hasn't changed in the front end?

There is no plugin kunena dicuss ini file in language/en-GB ? (I use english as admin language and swedish as site language, don't know if that plays a roll?) Therefore I have tried to copy the swedish version to language/en-GB folder and just changed the prefix to en-GB but it seems like the front-end won't pick up the changes?

It still shows up "Discuss this article"

Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago #8 by rich
I gave you a ini file which are almost completely. Only 7 strings are not translated. Make what I recommend. If you want swedish language, then rename the file again to sv-SE.plg_content_kunenadiscuss.ini and copy the file to the folder sv-SE and not into the english folder! Then empty the cache.
You don't need a language override (especially not in the wrong language).

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #9 by NewbieNr1
I have entered the ini file in the right folder, removed the ini file from the en-GB folder, cleared the cache, still no change on front-end.

Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago #10 by rich
Ok, I found the issue. Copy this file to "administrator/language/sv-SE". It's in principle not right but it works.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds